Who is FactoringClub?
FactoringClub is the premier online resource for factoring companies. Every year, we select the top factoring companies based on contract terms, customer service and company leadership. They rate companies based off three criteria, which are:
- Excellent Terms – Low startup fees, short-term contracts, selective invoicing and competitive rates.
- Customer Service – A solid reputation for handling clients in a friendly and professional manner with integrity.
- Proven Leadership – Company leaders are experienced and engaged within the factoring industry and community.
Who is TAB Bank
TAB provides accounts receivable financing to businesses in many different industries. We'll help you maintain stable cash flow and capitalize on growth opportunities. You get our streamlined business and online banking tools, so that you can manage your credit line at anytime.
TAB provides these invoice factoring benefits:
- No sign-up fees
- A dedicated relationship manager
- Free customer credit analysis and collections management
- No hidden fees or charges
At TAB, we pride ourselves on a thorough understanding of your business. We put forth the effort to build a strong, personal relationship with you. Contact us today to get started!
- 24 hour funding
- Billing and collections
- Credit services
- Online reporting
- QuickBooks integration
- Selective invoicing
- Single invoice
- No startup fee
- No minimums
- No-term contract
- Freight broker factoring
- Fuel advances
- Fuel cards
- Mobile app
What is your start-up fee: $0
What is your contract term: No term
What are your advance rates: 85-90%
What are your trucking advance rates: 97%
Do you charge minimum volume fees: No
What additional fees do you charge: None
How often do you pay available reserves: Upon request
TAB Bank - 4185 Harrison Blvd. Ogden, UT 84403
Contact Britney Swain at 801-528-4260
If you are looking to better understand why your business may need accounts receivable or factoring financing, we have provided an easy to read eBook that can you you. It is titled, When do you know you need A/R Financing. Click on the link below to download this valuable asset today.